Global Finance Loans South Africa
For many people who are blacklisted, getting access to cash can be a hassle. Mainstream lending institutions are often unwilling to provide access to loans to individuals they consider to be high-risk. The South African micro lending sector is growing fast and has a range of institutions that offer various loan solutions.
Global Finance is one such lending institution. Available countrywide, the lender specialises in providing loans to people with bad credit.
Since 2000, Global Finance has provided finance for consolidation of debt, payment for studies and start-up capital for businesses.
Loans are available up to R100 000.
Global Finance loans – What are the qualifying criteria?
- Be at least 20 years old
- Have a regular income of R1500 per month
- Be permanently employed
- Provide proof of income (2 months or longer)
- Have a valid South African ID and bank account
How the application process works:
- Complete an online application form
- Provide your latest payslip
- Provide 3 months’ bank statement
- Provide a copy of your ID
What are the benefits of choosing Global Finance?
- You get access to the lowest rates
- You can qualify for any amount up to R100 000
- You get to choose a repayment option up to 60 months
- The loans are unsecured, so there is no security needed
- There are no annual fees to be paid
- You have an option to apply online, so you don’t have to worry about spending extra money on travel costs. You can also apply at any time of the day.
Global Finance realises that individuals face different circumstances in their daily lives. Being blacklisted no longer means that individuals have to face extreme challenges when attempting to access additional funds. Global Finance is an institution that specialises in helping blacklisted individuals get the finance. Global Finance considers the affordability criteria of individuals rather than only their credit rating.
Global Finance contact details
To contact Global Finance, call: 022 719 1590